Responsive Ad Slot

Latest

latest

She was wearing nothing but the shirt she slept in…

Thursday, May 30, 2024

/ by Style the Dress With Me

 

My wife was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft boiled eggs and toast for breakfast.

She was wearing only the t-shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly,

You’ve got to make love to me this very moment!

My eyes lit up and I thought, I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!

Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all, right there on the kitchen table.

Afterwards she said, Thanks, and returned to the stove, Her T-shirt still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, What was that all about?

She explained,The egg timer’s broken.

No comments

Post a Comment

Don't Miss
© All Rights Reserved